I attended the PEARC23 conference. It was very interesting and I learned a lot from the various sessions. I got lots of networking done with various groups and was even able to attend the job fair. Overall it was a great experience.
I collaborated with Alwin to fix some the issues that Cholla had running in 1D & 2D. See PR #315 and PR #317. As part of this I helped a student from another group get some of the examples running on Cholla.
I made another draft of the methods section with Evan’s feedback and started another round of scaling tests so that I have data I can make plots with and write about. Hopefully those jobs will be done by Monday and I can make the last of the plots next week.