Testing Documentation


I spent about half of this week writing, editing, and workshopping the documentation for Cholla’s new testing system. Along the way I found a few small errors, mostly unclear naming, in the tests and fixed that.

I also started laying the groundwork for automated testing. This mostly meant updating the OS of the machine we plan to use so that we can use GCC/G++ 10, getting Cholla to build on it after, and adding the appropriate build scripts to Cholla. I also worked on getting GoogleTest to build properly on that machine but had to deal with the OS upgrade first.


  • Lunch with my grad student mentees
This post is licensed under CC BY 4.0 by the author.