This week I updated all the plots in the paper to be be better for publication rather than the first draft plots I had. I also did some editing so that I can focus on the second draft of the intro next.
The reviewer for PR #347 had some excellent comments on ways I could improve the code so I added them. That PR is now waiting for me to refactor the other concatenation scripts in a similar way which I will do when I have some time after the paper is done.
I’m giving talks soon at the University of Maryland and NASA Goddard so I spent some time prepping an updated and extended version of my JSI talk. for that.